Please read the important information below about our policy in dealing with your personal information. Joyce Art Studio is committed to protecting your privacy at all times and we will handle your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
Your personal information is collected when:
- You place an order on our website
- You fill out any of the electronic forms on our website
- You register for the newsletter
- You enter a competition promoted by us
We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided to us by you.
Information collected when ordering via our website or otherwise communicating with us is non-transactional data including your name, address, telephone number and email address. We collect this information to ensure that we fulfil your order and supply you with the products and/or information that you require.
We do not collect your personal information if you only browse our website.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- To process your order
- To contact you about any problems concerning your order
- To respond to your queries or requests
- Following your consent, to inform you about promotional offers that may be of interest to you
- To personalise your experience on our website
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent. We will not share data with any third party except for the purposes of processing payment.
Payments & Security
Joyce Art Studio never view or collect your credit or debit card information. We use Paypal payment gateways for all debit and credit card processing. Please visit https://www.paypal.com/ie to view details of the companies’ privacy and security policies.
How do we protect your information?
For the purposes of data privacy, Joyce Art Studio is the data controller of the personal information processed in relation to the website. We offer the use of a secure server and we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with relevant data privacy legislation.
You have the right to access the information held about you by us at any time. If you wish to do so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com
DELIVERY AND SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this web site is subject to the terms of this “User Agreement” and any other rules or policies that may be published on this web site. Please read this User Agreement carefully before using this site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
JoyceArtStudio.ie reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement from time to time, and without notice to you.
Our Returns Policy
I hope you enjoy my work, all pieces are created by me and Irish based artist.
I think you’ll love your new purchase! However, if you are unhappy with a purchase you will be refunded in full provided the product is returned in as sold condition within 14 days of receipt. You can request either a refund or an exchange.
- Return the unused and unopened product securely in its original packaging to Joyce Art Studio, 65 The Strand, Summerville, Tramore, Co Waterford.
- Returns (for reasons other than a defect) will be arranged using the original payment method and all postage or shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- If you have paid by card please allow up to 7 days for the credit to appear on your account.
- In the unlikely event that an item is defective please contact us as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours from receipt of goods. We will then arrange your refund or exchange.
- Please note that we are not responsible for returned goods until they have been received to in Tramore – so we strongly recommend that you arrange a tracking number for the parcel. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned items.
- Please also beware that we do our best to present colours in our product photography. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour on your screen will be a true representation and slight variations may occur. Please also note that all pieces are individually created and will have some differences.
- Joyce Art Studio reserves the right to refuse any order or cancel an existing order without notice or providing a reason.
Delivery and Shipping Charges
All shipping charges are calculated based on the ship-to address.
If you are shipping to an address outside of the EU, please note that you are responsible for any import duties and clearance fees (if applicable) in your country. We recommend that you ask local authorities about these duties and clearance fees in advance.
Acceptance of Your Order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing said or done by us is an acceptance of an order until we dispatch the goods to you.
At any time before the Goods are dispatched, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason. If by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may accept the alternatives we offer or cancel all or part of your order.